Saturday, January 31, 2009

Maybe It's Not Home Sweet Home Adjust








Well I'm Kinda in a rush writing for this one guys, me and Harry are about to head out to Joshua Tree to do some bouldering, but here it is anyway. Southern Cali was amazing, stayed with my friend's kevin and Joshi, just got married this past summer, so it was fun hangin out with them, because last time I saw them they were a little stressed with getting stuff done for the wedding. But anywho, we just really chilled and hung out, had some really good food and great weather. It was around 75 degrees everyday it was horrible I couldn't stand it. Now we go back into the cold suckkk. Wednesday we went up to Idlywyld to hang out and hiked a little bit, then Thursday, we went down to the beach. My friend Kevin actually had a sculpture molded after him check it out under the pictures. But the beach was nice hung out, Harry got to massage his big toe in the sand, so he was happy. Yesterday I filled Rick the ranger up with some new oil, big guy was getting a little thirsty. But yeh it was good being back, here it's defiantely a fast paced life here which I couldn't keep up with, but it was nice, catching up with kdawg and joshi and how the married life is and just amazing fellowship. Life is beautiful! It was actually green for once, instead of everything burning. But I'll update when we get back to Lake City, Colorado me and Harry will be in the middle of nowhere for the next couple of days. Until next time America remember God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy! Stay classy America

No comments:

Post a Comment